SPECIAL CAUTIONARY POLICIES – – – – – CEMETERY AND OFFICE CLOSED EASTER
March 24 - April 11
Bellevue Memorial Park has implemented precautionary measures for our families and employees due to the COVID-19 virus as follows:
- – Until further notice, gates will remain open per posted cemetery information except Easter (Bellevue will be closed) – see Contact Us in this website.
- – Until further notice, Bellevue will be open for other special days including Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Families should contact our Family Service Counselors for specific information about each special day.
- – Unfortunately, the Memorial Day Remembrance event on May 25,2020 has been cancelled due to an expected large participation (gathering) of community members.
- – In the event of a death, families should contact Bellevue Family Service Counselors – 909-986-1201 – to make arrangements. Currently funeral services are being scheduled.
- – Bellevue reserves the right, at any time, to change or modify these special temporary policies for the protection of families and employees.